The Embassy of the Republic of South Africa in Havana is the diplomatic mission of South Africa in the Republic of Cuba. The South African Embassy in Cuba provides consular services such as visa and passport services, emergency assistance, cultural exchange programs, and business opportunities to South African individuals living in or visiting Cuba. The South African diplomatic mission is headed by Her Excellency Y N Phosa and as the official representation of the Republic of South Africa in Cuba, the embassy covers all matters concerning diplomatic relations between the two countries. Find below the detailed information about the Embassy and consulates of the Republic of South Africa in Havana, including addresses, e-mails, phone number and their consular services.
Embassy of the Republic of South Africa (Havana)
Physical Address: Ave 5ta, No. 4201, esq 42, Miramar Playa, Ciudad de La Habana, CUBA
Phone Number: +537 204 9671/+537 204 9676
Fax: +537 204 1101
Monday- Friday: 08:30-16:30
Saturday& Sunday: Closed
South African Consulate-General in Havana
The contact information of the consulate is the same as for the embassy because they are located on the same premises.
Monday- Friday: 09:00-12:30
- Issuing emergency passports (if yours got lost or stolen)
- Replacing/renewing your South African passport
- Issuing birth reports for South African children born abroad
- Issuing death reports for South African residents who pass away abroad
- Accepting ballots for elections for South African citizens in Cuba
- Navigating the foreign police, legal, and medical systems
- Assisting South African citizens who get arrested or detained abroad
- Notarizing certain South African documents for use in a foreign country or home country
- Assisting with emergency/evacuation situations
- Providing short-term protection (situation-dependent)
- Assisting local residents with citizenship matters pertaining to South Africa
Global Apostille, Your Legalization Partner
Global Apostille is a Pretoria-based legalisation agency that assists corporations and individuals in getting apostilles and embassy legalization services in South Africa for documents to be used abroad. We make the legalization and apostille of South African documents simple for our clients.
Understanding that document authentication can be challenging and time-consuming, our main aim is to ensure our clients feel at ease. Our goal is to lessen this load by offering top-notch apostilling services at reasonable rates, without any hidden charges.
Global Apostille can handle various documents on your behalf from Birth Certificates to Power of Attorney. Our service offers a comprehensive solution, ensuring both official translation and legalization processes are straightforward. If you want to know more about our services, feel free to get in touch with us.
Tel: 012 348 3134 | 081 347 6060