The Embassy of the Republic of South Africa in Ouagadougou is the diplomatic mission of South Africa in the People’s Republic of Burkina Faso.
The South African Embassy in Burkina Faso provides consular services such as visa and passport services, emergency assistance, cultural exchange programs, and business opportunities to South African individuals living in or visiting Burkina Faso.
This South African diplomatic mission currently (October 2023) has no head of mission. However, the embassy still covers all matters concerning diplomatic relations between the two countries. Find below the detailed information about the Embassy of the Republic of South Africa in Burkina Faso, including addresses, e-mails, phone number and their consular services.
Embassy of the Republic of South Africa (Ouagadougou)
Physical Address: Avenue Pascal Zagre, Villa No 149, Rue de Badnogo, Ouaga 2000
Postal Address: Boite Postale 12, 296 Ouagadougou 12, Burkina Faso
Phone Number: +226 25 37 6098/ +226 25 37 6403
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org/ email@example.com (Immigration and Civic Affairs)
Fax: + 226 253 760 97
Operating Hours: Monday-Thursday: 08:00-17:00
- Issuing emergency passports (if yours got lost or stolen)
- Replacing/renewing your South African passport
- Issuing birth reports for South African children born abroad
- Issuing death reports for South African residents who pass away abroad
- Accepting ballots for elections for South African citizens in Burkina Faso
- Navigating the foreign police, legal, and medical systems
- Assisting South African citizens who get arrested or detained abroad
- Notarising certain South African documents for use in a foreign country or home country
- Assisting with emergency/evacuation situations
- Providing short-term protection (situation-dependent)
- Assisting local residents with citizenship matters pertaining to South Africa
Global Apostille, Your Legalization Partner
Global Apostille is a Pretoria-based legalisation agency that assists corporations and individuals in getting apostilles and embassy legalisation services in South Africa for documents to be used abroad. We make the legalisation and apostille of South African documents simple for our clients.
Understanding that document authentication can be challenging and time-consuming, our main aim is to ensure our clients feel at ease. Our goal is to lessen this load by offering top-notch apostilling services at reasonable rates, without any hidden charges.
Global Apostille can handle various types of documents on your behalf from Birth Certificates to Educational Certificates. Our service offers a comprehensive solution, ensuring both official translation and legalization processes are straightforward. If you want to know more about our services, feel free to get in touch with us.
Tel: 012 348 3134 | 081 347 6060 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org